Faabee Technologies is a UK base IT Consultancy aiming to provide technical services and no-compromise solutions to our clients.
Every employee at HANAN is an empowered business manager. We have a genuine commitment to our employees' careers and a strong focus on training and development. With great focus on advancement and learning opportunities, work-life balance and recognition, HANAN is the right place for those with passion of learning and applying innovation.
Current Jobs Openings
2018 Internship Program (Ref:ISP2018):
Faabee Technologies currently offering an Internship program 2018, and in which we will be catering new emerging talents from a reputable institutions for below mention required silks. Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply. You want to work somewhere where you are empowered to deliver new functionality rapidly to consumers; you like to learn about the latest technologies and constantly dream up new ways to apply them in your work.
Required Skill (Atleast few of following):
• Very Strong Logic and Programing Skills.
• C ++
• VB.Net / C #
• Java Scripting
• IPhone Development
• PHP / Joomla/ Durpal / Wordpress
• SQL SERVER 2008/2012
• Good Spoken and Written in English
• 100% Dedication towards Jobs and attendance
Internship Duration: 12 weeks
Office Administrator (Ref:OAD2018):
This position would be responsible for supporting directors and their teams administratively. Specific responsibilities include:
Administrative Assistance. Provide administrative support to the directors in the business unit. Manage calendars, routine affairs and referral to concerned functions and follow up through closure Organization and Coordination Coordinate and organize Operational meetings and drive other Engagement strategies in the team Administration & Accounting Negotiation with clients. Manage and prepare Statements, Banking statements and payments. Maintenance all office related files including Confidential files. Prepare communications and cascades for leadership as per requirement Provide coordination and documentation support for Strategic and other projects Preparation of material for business presentations Independently manage the requirements of adhoc business meetings, workshop and visitors
• Graduate in any discipline preferably with an experience or 2 3 years
• Ability to coordinate and function in a team environment comprising Managers, team members and external clients and foster good working relationships in and across groups.
• Good Interpersonal skills to communicate with various counterparts based locally as well as Internationally.
• Must be able to work under minimal direction in evaluating needs and requirements for Training
• Experienced decision making skills demonstrating ability to prioritize tasks, evaluate problems etc
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• A high result orientation and personal accountability.
Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org